1. The storage environment of the rubber press should be kept dry and well ventilated to avoid dampness of electrical circuits due to humidity;
2. Do not use the vulcanizer outdoors in rainy days to prevent water from entering the electric control box and heating plate;
3. If the working environment is humid and watery, when dismantling and transporting the vulcanizing machine, the items should be raised on the ground, and the vulcanizing machine should not be in direct contact with water;
4. If water enters the heating plate due to improper operation during use, you should first contact the manufacturer for maintenance. If emergency repairs are needed, open the cover on the heating plate, pour out the water first, then set the electric control box to manual operation, heat it to 100°C, keep it at a constant temperature for half an hour, dry the circuit, and put it in the Belt gluing is performed manually. At the same time, the manufacturer should be contacted in time for the overall replacement of the line.
5. When the rubber hydraulic machine does not need to be used for a long time, the heating plate should be heated every half a month (the temperature is set at 100 °C), and the temperature should be maintained for about half an hour.
6. After each use, the water in the water pressure plate should be cleaned up, especially in winter, if the water cannot be cleaned, it will often lead to premature aging of the water pressure plate rubber and reduce the service life of the water pressure plate;
The correct way to release the water is to carry out the vulcanization machine after the vulcanization and heat preservation is completed and before the rubber silicone molding press is disassembled. If the water is discharged after the machine is disassembled, the water in the water pressure plate may not be completely drained.
Copyright © JAPLAU All Rights Reserved Technical Support: https://new.cnzz.com/v1/login.php?siteid=1278629928 Sitemap